- The SEC 230-4, with a 3 inch (76 mm) depth of cut, is ideally suited for: Beef: cutting chucks, shoulders, ribs, forequarters, hindquarters, chine bones, briskets and loins.
- Sealed, 2.25 hp electric motor for ultimate performance.
- Short overall length and specially designed handles for easy handling.
- Features electric or mechanical braking.
- Smooth surface construction for easy cleaning and optimum hygiene.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.