The SPC 140, with a 1.5 in (38 mm) cutting depth, or SPC 165 with a 2 in (51 mm) cutting depth, are ideally suited for:
- Beef: Breaking forequarters and beef plates; also hot and cold ribbing.
- Pork: Ham and shoulder marking, ribbing and chine bone removal.
- Lightweight and flexible – allows operators to use the tool both hanging and on the table.
- More power – high efficiency air motor for more horsepower and lower operating costs.
- Heavy duty gears made to withstand all uses in the meat packing industry.
- All stainless construction.
- Lever style adjustable depth gauge for precise depth control.
- Fast blade stop.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.